CCIS Membership Payroll Suite $595.00
CCIS Membership Payroll Suite is designed to accommodate the needs of the medium sized church. With this valuable package, you can maintain unlimited member records within CCIS Standard and optional network capacity up to ten workstations. You will be able to record attendance and activities, manage contributions and print statements. With our value-added suite packages, you can obtain tremendous savings over our traditional pricing plans.
CCIS Payroll™. Your church’s payroll is easy to manage when you use CCIS Payroll™. Combine checks for hourly, salaried and 1099 employees in a single payroll job. You can create many pay groups with different pay frequencies such as weekly, monthly, semi-monthly, or biweekly. Calculate deductions, track sick hours and vacation time, administer cafeteria plan benefits, and 403(b) plans. CCIS Payroll™ will keep detailed histories of everyone that you pay, even one-time disbursements.
In addition to each CCIS Church Software Membership module, you will also receive an Annual Support Plan which provides the valuable benefits listed below.
• Unlimited calls to the 1-800 Technical Support Line
• Fax & Email Support
• Automatic Software Updates
You will also receive CCIS Premier Training Seminar and Support Package which includes the following benefits.
• 20 hours of Training. CCIS Premier Training Seminar Package is the ultimate training tool for your staff. The plan includes 20 training hours scheduled with the support team and the content can be customized to meet your church’s specific needs.
• Unlimited Access to CCIS's "Hands on Support" service (CCIS Remote Support/Training™). CCIS support team can take control of any CCIS software products on your computer and provide customized training, handle error messages and quickly see situations that may be hard to describe
CCIS Membership Payroll Suite includes:
• Membership, Attendance, Contributions, Query, Reports, User Management and Accounting Interface modules
Interfaces with CCIS AccountAbility, CCIS Payroll, Quicken, QuickBooks and Peachtree Accounting software
• CCIS Payroll
• Annual Support Plan
• 20 hours of CCIS Product Training
• Access to CCIS's "Hands on Support" service which includes CCIS Remote Support/Training™