CCIS Reference Guide - Page 53
The following explains how to use the List feature to locate a member.
- Select File | Membership Management. Membership Management opens with the Family notebook on top.
- Select the Member notebook. The Member notebook opens with the Information tab on top.
- Select Member | List.
- Scroll through the families until you find the family to which the member belongs.
- The members of the family display on the right side of the window.
- Double-click on the member.
- The system displays that member’s information in the Member notebook Information tab.
The Find feature is helpful when you know only part of a record’s information. For example, you
know part of a family’s name, but you do not know the family’s number. The Find feature
contains its own sort order.
The following explains how to use the Find feature to locate a family.