Computer office software has revolutionized information management.
Church Office Software
The office full of file cabinets has been replaced by digital technology. Not only have modern computing techniques helped cut down on the time spent accomplishing a task, but specially created Computer office software tools have made many jobs easier and more rewarding.
Managing membership information, accounting, and processing payroll have all been made easier, more effective, and more productive with programs like CCIS Computer office software tools. You may already use one or several programs to keep up with important data, and you see its limitations, or your data may not be digital.
Whether you are starting from paper or switching software, the files you keep should be easy to access and update. The better organized and the more detailed records you keep, the better your church can serve its members. CCIS Computer office software offers the perfect platform to do just that. This guide will discuss how you, the church administrator, can institute a useful and efficient church management software system.
Tracking Membership Details
Your members are what matter most. The better informed you can be about their lives, the better you can meet their needs. A database with well-chosen information about each individual will form the foundation on which you can build a convenient and comprehensive membership management system. CCIS Computer office software makes it possible to easily and securely keep notes on your members, and its set of powerful tools open up new ways to serve your congregation. You can use it simply like an address book for your church, listing telephone numbers and addresses. However, your membership management module’s capabilities extend way beyond the old Rolodex.
Popular uses for CCIS Membership Management
LOOK IT UP: Find and update the basics
• Find names, addresses, and phone numbers for members and visitors • Easily update existing data • Record relationships between members • Create pictorial directories
CONTRIBUTIONS: Track income with confidence
• Record contributions and pledges from individuals and groups • Create monthly, quarterly or yearly statements for contributors • Monitor the success of a pledge campaign
ROSTERS: Create and manage lists
• See how many members are present or absent for regular or special events • Track an individual member’s attendance patterns • Groups: committees, classes, small groups, youth groups, Bible study groups, support groups • Events coordination: community outreach, food drives, special assistance teams • Keep class rosters
REPORTS: Extract a big idea from the details
• Run a query to show the parents of students in a classroom • Determine which days your attendance is highest and lowest.
MAILINGS: Easily meet your target
• Create mailing lists for all church members, or create a target group by age, gender, or other important characteristic
• Print newsletter labels in a single step • Provide contributors with a detailed giving statement including a pledge status
CCIS Computer office software offers exciting possibilities to cross reference, enabling you to get more information from your data. Demographic studies can help you promote members to groups and pair up interests and abilities. Watch your congregations grow and thrive when you put this powerful software to work!
To read more about CCIS church office software, follow this link. Download a copy of our CCIS church office software admin guide.