CCIS Reference Guide - Page 43
Add Contribution Batch
The following explains how to add a contribution batch.
- Select File | Batch Entry | Contributions.
- Select Batch | Add.
- Enter a description of the batch.
- Enter a batch total amount and/or envelope hash total amount – optional.
Add Contributions to Batch
After you have added the batch, you can add contributions to the batch. You add the contribution
information in the top of the window and you distribute the contribution between funds in the
grid at the bottom of the window.
- If you just followed the Add Contributions Batch or Define User Preferences steps, the Contribution Batch window is open.
- Select the Enter Batch button.
- Select Contribution | Add.
- Enter the member using the method you selected when you followed the Define User Preferences or Define Batch Preferences steps.
- Enter the contribution date, description (optional), amount, method, and reference (optional). Hint: Enter the member’s check number in the Reference field.
- Move to the grid at the bottom of the window and distribute the total contribution amount to one or more funds.
- Press the TAB key to add a new row to the distribution grid and repeat step 6 for each contribution distribution that you want to add.
- You can
- press the INSERT key to save the contribution and add another contribution or
- select Contribution | Save.
- Close the Contribution Data Entry window.