CCIS Reference Guide - Page 37
You can also enroll members in an activity in the Query module.
Add Events and Attendance Summaries
After you have added an activity and enrolled members in the activity, you can add attendance. Each time an activity is attended, it is referred to as an event.
- If you just added enrollment, Activities Management is open with the Enrollment notebook on top.
- Select the Attendance notebook.
- Locate the activity for which you want to add attendance (see page 51).
- Select the Add button.
- Enter the event date and description. If someone did a head count, you can enter that total in the optional Head Count and Visitors fields. The program will calculate and insert the total number of members you select as present in the Member Count field.
- Select the Save button.
- If you want to add attendance for members who are
- enrolled in the activity, follow the Enrolled Members steps.
- not enrolled in the activity, follow the Other Members steps
- Make sure that the event for which you want to post attendance is selected.
- Select the Post button. The Post Attendance notebook opens with the Enrolled Members tab on top. A list of all the members who are enrolled in the activity is displayed.
- Select the
- Fam/Mem Seq No radio button to list the members by their family/member sequence numbers or
- Member Name radio button to list the members by their names.
- To quickly locate a member, enter the member’s last then preferred name in the Member Name Search field. The program will jump to the first member name that matches the information you enter.